Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day
















There will come a time when you believe everything is finished.
That will be the beginning."
-Louis L'Amour-

"To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die." ~ Thomas Campbell~

Last night all across the world candles were lit for the little ones we lost too soon.

I dedicated my lights to my son Kade, my nephew Mark and a little angel named Solace whose mummy has given me much strength during this time.

I hope all our angel babies are smiling where they are now. We love you little ones and always will...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meera, it's Aziza. This is such a beautiful posts. I hope Kade, Mark and Solace are happy wherever they are too. Miss you hun, take care of yourself and talk to me whenever you need to.

    ReplyDelete